Search the Internet and you’ll find no shortage of pictures depicting permanent tattoo spelling and grammar blunders. We’ve seen it countless times but it’s never easy to look at. Misspelling a word in an email or blog is one thing, but permanently tattooing it onto your body is quite another. Unfortunately, as these pictures prove, many tattooists did not bother doing a spell (or grammar) check before inking their hapless clients. Some errors are heartbreaking, most are cringe-worthy and a few made us laugh.
Here are 14 misspelled tattoos that stood out as being the most painful to look at (English majors, you may want to avert your eyes):
1. The love comes before the blood? I’m confused.
2. You should probably also believe that your tattooist did not have a dictionary.
3. Oh no you did not.
4. Loyality? Faceplam.
5. Yes, you sure are.
6. Apparently not from Mensa.
7. Nailed it!
8. Fine, maybe one, tiny regert.
9. Good thing – we can remove that apostrophe for you.
10. I can hardly wait for fudgement day.
11. That’s obvious.
12. Well, you’re a poor speller.
13. No time to check spelling. Let’s live!
14. That’s it. We’re never not giving up right now.
If you or someone you know has a misspelled tattoo. Let us fix it! We can lighten up the error so a tattooist can fix it or we can fade the unwanted tattoo altogether. Call us for a free consultation.